Angus Council conditions of service


Other paid employment

You should not engage in any other regular paid employment or business activity without prior approval. If you wish to do so, you must apply to your Service Director using the Application to Carry out Other Paid Employment/Business Activity form which is available on the council intranet site or you can request the form from your line manager. You should not engage in other paid employment/business activity until your request has been approved and you are aware of the terms of conditions of engaging in other paid employment while working with the council. More information can be found on the council intranet site.

Next: Paid leave